Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Cutest Card



Wow! This will be my first post as a "creative card making" blogger. I have blogged before but I'm going to keep my personal blog separate from my craft blog.
So, welcome!! Thanks for visiting. I guess I'll just start from the beginning with a card I made for the first swap I hosted! The swap was called "The Cutest Card" and everyone that entered did such a fabulous job of creating CUTE, sweet, adorable cards. I was gushing from the cuteness. I decided right away that with all my swaps I would create a card that also met the challenge requirements and give those away to the players who contributed the most to the thread (either in way of conversation, card effort or just generally making others to feel welcome and loved). So I came up with a few cards to gift away for this swap but I'll just show a few. Thanks so much to all who participated!! You're in my heart forever.

No comments: