Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


It's the end of the work week for me and tomorrow begins my vacation! Woohoo! In honor of the June Sisterhood theme and the Country that I live in, here is a card to celebrate the upcoming holiday. Hope you have a great 4th, wherever you are and whomever you're with!
Deets:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Batter Ian
Paper: Creative Imaginations, Red Ridinghood, Whisper White, AC Textured CS
Ink: Copics E02 E47 E33 E35 E51 E59 B39 YG67
Embies: Nesties, SU! Red Ridinghood Ribbon, Gold Brad, Blue Thread

10 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

Love, love, love, love, love, love it!! Those papers and Baseball Ian are a perfect match Kadie! I hope you and Josh have a great long weekend and July 4th celebration!

Mary Giles said...

Happy 4th and have a great long weekend! This Ian is absolutely a home-run. You knocked it out of the ballpark girlfriend! LOVE it!

Catherine said...

Even cuter IRL, Kadie! Love the mix of the 4th and America's favorite pasttime on this card! Very clever!
Hope you have a safe & wonderful holiday!

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute! I love the red, white, and blue! Have a great holiday!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Wow! Gorgeous! Happy 4th!

Lorie said...

Kadie, you amaze me with every post! I'm almost at a loss for words, which doesn't happen often!!;-) This card is wonderful, and the perfect depiction of a festive 4th of July! I hope you and your DH have a blessed holiday weekend!! Love you, sweetie!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kadie,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Elena said...

Very very cute card! Love the red, white and blue!
Happy 4th of July, Kadie!
Thank you so much for the blog hop!

karen said...

Happy 4th Kadie!
XOXO!

Still drooling over this card, its just too cute! Now you just need to make its' Canadian partner =P

XOXO

*Susan* said...

Love it, love it, love it! As soon as I saw it, I immediately thought: I hope Michelle gets one of these cards since he's carrying a bat! LOL!!!!! {HUG}