Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's Cooking?


Helloooooo!
Wanna know's "what's cookin"? I've been meaning to tell you...
A few month's back my dear Dear friend and personal inspiration, Carolyn Bounds opened her own digi stamp company called the Busy Beauties Boutique. I was so SO excited for her in this endeavor and thrilled also that some more of my dear Dear Friendys had joined her design team. And now I'm ecstatic to announce that Carolyn has asked me and my sweet friend and stamping sister, Michelle to join the team as well! It's so exciting for me to see how God put us all on SCS together once upon a time and blessed us greatly with friendships...and continually blesses us and allows us to be a part of each other's lives and passions.
Thank you for having me, Carolyn, but most of all thank you for your friendship!
Here is a card I made using one of Carolyn's December stamps (I couldn't have an anouncement with out a card)!
There are SO many super cute digi stamps in her store and there are more to come in January!! Yipee! Check out what's in the Busy Beauties Shop right now! And how generous is this, Carolyn said you all can have this digi for free!! You Rock, Carolyn! Just grab it off this post! AWESOME!
Have a great day!!


Deets:
Stamps: Busy Beauties Boutique Potholder, October Afternoon sentiment
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird, Red Ridinghood, Curry
Ink: White Craft Pad, Black Stazon
Embies: Stamping Bella dots, White Thread

15 comments:

~*Joni said...

Oh Kadie this is so sweet! This would be so cute to add to a housewarming gift. :D Yay for you my dear, you deserve to be on every DT out there! Thank you for the freebie!

Cindy Haffner said...

What fun Kadie, I love those colors together.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE this!!! I totally had paper piecing in mind when I saw this digi!!! IF I had a sewing machine I could see it being made with quilted pockets (or whatever they are called .. I have not had my coffee yet :) ) Very beautiful, inspiring and fun! Thanks for sharing Kadie!

Unknown said...

Kadie, awesome creation! You rocked that image! It looks like you can just pull it off the card to use!

Anonymous said...

wooohoooo! I know you are feeling as blessed as I am. What a wonderful life we have. I absolutely adore your card. The pot holder is amazing!

Hugs sweet friend :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

I LOVE how you paper pieced this! CONGRATS to you, my friend! And how fun to have a friend on the DT w/ ya-that is GReAT!!!!

Sandra MacLean said...

Congratulations Kadie!!! How exciting for you and Michelle!! You sneaky thing keeping this from me! LOL :D I can't tell you how much I'm in love with this card Kadie! Everything from the stitching and layout and colors and dp....it's perfect!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kadie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Carmen O. said...

Oh Kadie your card is FANTASTIC! I love the colors, the paper piecing, stitching and of course the sentiment is PERFECT. I'm so glad you agreed to join us Busy Beauties and look forward to seeing more wonderful creations from you.

Catherine said...

Wooohoooo!!!!! Welcome, Kadie! I am so super-duper excited to be on a DT with you and Miche and Kelly! God certainly has blessed us with one another, as well as all our other DT Babes!
This is soooo cute! Love the papers & colors. Stitching looks great, as always!
{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Catherine said...

And of course, our angel, Carolyn! She's made this possible and given us this early Xmas present! :D

Mary Giles said...

Wow I love the paper colors and patterns you used on this card. Really makes the image stand out.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! Congrats on a new DT!

bumblebee creations said...

what an awesome card!!!! this is really looking real! Way to go!!!

Carolyn Bounds said...

KADIE!!!!! My eyes popped outta my head when I saw this beauty in my email yesterday!!! It took me forevah to find them and put them back in so I could admire and drool over this AWESOME creation even more!!!! I had the same thing in mind, but couldn't have come an eensy bit close to pulling it off as beautifully as you!!! This is absolute perfection...the warm, vibrant colors...the wonderful layout...the fab sentiment...your brilliant paper piecing...and of course, ALL the gorgeous stitching!!!! You created a total masterpiece with such a simple image...now that is crafting GENIUS!!! You are such an inspiration!!!

Love you!
Carolyn