Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Beach Blanket Beauty


Hi Friends!
It's Tuesday and I have a FABULOUS image from The Busy Beauties Boutique to show you today! As soon as I saw Beach Blanket Beauty I knew that I had to come up with a very special card to use her on. Isn't she GORGEOUS? I love her sweet face and her vintage look...and most of all I love that she is curvy and not too skinny! :) This gorgeous image is in the store right now! On Thursday there will be a new Creation Station Challenge up and a few more NEW Releases added to the store...there just might be a hunk for this Beach Blanket Beauty too! :)

There are several challenges going on right now to feed your BBB appetite. And one of them is going on over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp! I totally love sketches, they help me with a starting point so often and this sketch is no exception. I think I may have taken the sketch and ran with it a little though...I deviated and flipped the components a bit. But that's what sketches and inspiration challenges are for right, to help start your mojo and then let the creative mind do the rest! :) I hope you'll play along with us! And definitely stop back on Thursday to see what's new in the store!
Have a great day!

12 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Ooo Kadie, this is brilliant. What a fantastic image, I must get over and get mine. Love the papers and the fab colours you have used, it just so wonderful. Happy crafting.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

Cheryl Walker said...

OMGOsh Kadie this is a BEAUTY!!! I love the look of this card, and love your dp, and image!!! Beautiful job hun!!!!

Miss ya!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Cindy Haffner said...

Kadie she is so pretty, love your mix of papers.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Rachel said...

Oh WOW, what an absolutely gorgeous card!!! Fabulous job Kadie!!
hugs,
Rachel

Lorie said...

Gorgeous card, Kadie!! Once again, you've brought everything together perfectly for an absolutely brilliant piece of artwork!! LOVE, love, love it!!

Anonymous said...

Totally stunning Kadie! I just love her and your layout. Awesome!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

WOWIE WOWIE WOOO WOO HOTTTT!!!

This card is FANTASTICULAR!!!

(ok too much coffee for one night)
I mean, really though, I LOVE the way you colored her, the papers and colors are so beautiful. Romantic and gorgeous. Great take on the sketch!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Oh, Kadie...this card is simply stunning!!! I love those gorgeous papers!!! Your layout and your composition are absolutely divine!!! This striking creation has literally taken my breath away!!!

Much love!!!
Carolyn

Mary Giles said...

Vavavooom! This chicky is smokin' I like that she is a little meaty around the thighs. I wish I looked this good in a bathing suit.

ger76 said...

Great Card For This Weeks Sketch!!

Thanx For Taking Part With Sunday Sketch & Stamp :)

Luv Ger
SS&S Team

Catherine said...

Are you trying to keep my dentist in business by making my jaw drop?!? Goodness, girl! This card is a bombshell! LOVE the coloring, papers, layout & embellies on this Beauty! Ah-mazingly FAB!!!!! YGG!