Friday, January 28, 2011

Color Blocking


Hello! Happy Friday!
I'll be back tomorrow with another Puddle Jumper card, but until then, I wanted to sneak in with a little card I made last month for the swap group I'm in (affectionately called the Sisterhood).
The challenge last month was to create a color blocked or monotone card using a favorite color. Well, as you can see, one of my fave colors is orange and I don't often have the opportunity to use a lot of orange, so I was super excited when our sweet Donna presented us with this challenge.
I got out my old Tart and Tangy stamp set from SU, matched that with a sentiment from Papertrey Ink and paper from K & Company and voila. Can you smell the oranges? :)

Thanks for popping by today and I'll see you back here tomorrow!

6 comments:

Shazza said...

what a lovely bright card, very cheerful x

Unknown said...

A very fizzy funky card x brings a smile to just look at it x Leigh x

Sheri Gilson said...

Very sweet card...love the bright cheery colors!!

Dawn said...

I really like your card and it has inspired me to try something similar.

Imke said...

Super great card. Love the colors and the oranges !

Sally said...

What a great card to brighten up the day. Feel like I want to eat it!!! Gorgeous.
Hugs Sally xxx