Wednesday, April 13, 2011

From All Of Us


Good Morning! Happy Wednesday!

Today I wanted to share a little card with you that I made for someone very near and dear to my heart, my Mother-in-law. We got to go visit her last weekend (and the whole fam!) to celebrate her birthday with her and it was a blast (too short though)!

I wanted to make a special card just for her and since we're all pretty much dog-lovers in the family, I remembered that a sweet friend of mine had sent me some fun dog themed stamped images. I was so hoping this one from Stamping Bella was in that stash, and it was! Besides being inspired by my MIL to create this fun card, the layout was also completely inspired by this card that the very talented and creative, Arielle Gordon made.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look at my card today! I hope you have a blessed Wednesday!
Deets:
Stamp: Stamping Bella: woofin' it up
Paper, Ribbon and Sentiment: Papertrey Ink
Martha Stewart Tag Punch

4 comments:

April said...

Great card, Miss Kadie! I am sure your MIL adored having the whole family there for her birthday!!

Danni said...

This is so cute!

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh... this is adorable! I think I NEED that image!

Sam said...

I love all the doggies!!!! Happy Birthday Heather!!