Thursday, May 5, 2011

Are you ready to SKETCH?



Hello, Friends!
I'm back with some VERY exciting news today!!
A BRAND NEW Challenge Blog is going to be up and running, starting NEXT THURSDAY, May 12 and it's called

The Deconstructed Sketch

Founded and hosted by the amazingly talented (and very SWEET) Jen Shults!! If you LOVE sketches, then this is THE PLACE for you to come and hang out!!

As for me, well, yes of course, I LOVE sketches, but am also uber excited and very honored to get to be one of the "Deconstructed Sketch Girls!" I get to help bring Jen's sketches to life...I'm still needing someone to pinch me! Yipeeeee!!

So, grab a badge and mark your calendar! The fun begins May 12 and our first challenge is sponsored...so that means a chance for YOU to win FREE STAMPS!! WOOT WOOT!!

2 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Thanks Kadie!!! Hugs!!

Mary Giles said...

Oooh Congratulations Kadie!!! I know you will be amazing. I can't wait to see the new challenge blog. Hopefully I get to play along too.