Monday, July 25, 2011

A Few of My Fave Colors

Hi Friends and welcome back for another FUN week at Sparkle Creations!

Today's Challenge is a color challenge! And those colors just happen to be the FAB teal/lime green color combo associated with the SCRS logo!! To play all you need to do is use any Sparkle Creations stamp that you fancy, combine it with a card or project using the below colors, and then post to the linky on the SCRS Blog. And as always, there's a stamp prize up for grabs to one lucky participant!! I hope you'll play along with us!
For my card I've used Rollerblade Chloe (it was a close tie last week as to whether I should use Bicycle Chloe or RB Chloe, so I just had to use the other one this week)!
I've paired Chloe with some fun teal and lime green papers from My Mind's Eye Lime Twist and then added some SU Sage Ribbon, Kaisercraft Pearl Dots and a bit of hand stitching.
Be sure and pop over to the SCRS Blog and check out all the awesome DT creations! And don't forget about the special Anniversary Sale and Throwback Challenge too; there's still a few days to play!

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Mary J said...

So lovely Kadie! That red really lifts it!

Jessica Diedrich said...

this card is SO cute, Kadie! love the pearls!