Monday, July 4, 2011

Getting Sketchy

Hi Friends!
How was your holiday weekend? Ours was super fun! There's only one problem with going away for a long weekend...I didn't get any card making time!

So, please forgive me, I am a tad late posting my card for today's challenge over at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, but here it is!
It's another fun card made with Rainbow Leslie (who will be released next week)!!


Today's Challenge is a sketch challenge, created for you by our very own Kim Yu. To play all you need to do it use any Sparkle Creations stamp and the sketch and then post to the linky on the SCRS Blog. And as always, there's a stamp prize up for grabs to one lucky participant!! I hope you'll play along with us!

Be sure to check out all the amazing DT samples using Kim's sketch HERE on the Sparkle Creations Blog.
Have a great Tuesday and I'll see you back here tomorrow for another fun PREVIEW!!

3 comments:

Mary J said...

How lovely, Kadie! Gorgeous colours and colouring!!

Unknown said...

This is darling! LOVE her, Kadie!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute!