Monday, July 18, 2011

My Favorite Stamp

ack! I don't know why my pic is blurry...it wasn't this morning when I took it! Sorry for the blurrrrrr.
Hi Friends and welcome back for another FUN week at Sparkle Creations!

Today's Challenge is to use your favorite Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp! To play all you need to do is use any Sparkle Creations stamp that you fancy, to create a card or project, and then post to the linky on the SCRS Blog. And as always, there's a stamp prize up for grabs to one lucky participant!! I hope you'll play along with us!
For my card I've used Bicycle Chloe and paired her with some KaiserCraft Class of '87 papers. I have to admit...I didn't actually have this stamp before last week, but it's ALWAYS been on my wish list, so I just had to snatch it up and use it for this challenge (and now's a great time to get your wish listed stamps too, because they're all on SALE. *plug *plug). :) I also have to admit, that while I LOVE all the SCRS characters, Chloe is my fave...whether she's motoring, cycling, cruisin' or rollerblading...she's always ADORABLE!

Be sure and pop over to the SCRS Blog and check out all the awesome DT creations! And don't forget about the special Anniversary Sale and Throwback Challenge too; there's still time to play!

3 comments:

April said...

Great card, mizz kadie!! I just may need to pick up a punch for that border - love the look of it!

Mary J said...

Fabby fabby - I love this, Kadie!

Shaela said...

Awesome card - isn't Chloe just a doll?! :)