Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Seas the Day

Please scroll down or click HERE for my Sparkle Creations Challenge Post. THANKS!

Hi There!
Happy Tuesday!
I'm back with another fun Puddle Jumper card for you today! It's that time of the week when we get to showcase one of the fab July stamps from By LORi Designs! Yay!

For my card today I've used Puddle Jumper Tube Dude Taylor. I always ooooo and awww each month when I see the new BLD stamps, but this month LORi has really outdone herself...each stamp is SO STINKIN CUTE!! EEEEEK! And this cutie pie has definitely got me wanting to run for the water!!

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card. Please pop over to the BLD blog and check out all the FAB DT creations!! And have a wonderful Tuesday!

Deets:
Stamps: By LORi Designs Puddle Jumper Tube Taylor, Amy R sentiment
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Social Club
Ink: Copics
Embies: Amuse Buttons, Twinery Twine

3 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

omgosh everything about this is SO darling w/ the buttons and banner. love it!

Sheri Gilson said...

Kadie, this is super duper cute!! Love the buttons & banners!!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I love the buttons!