Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bundle of Joy



Hi Friends!
Welcome back to another awesome Thursday challenge for the Deconstructed Sketch!
This week we're at Sketch 15 and I've got an adorable new release from By LORi Designs for you!
This little famly, with the bundle of joy (available in the Family Blessings Bundle for a limited time at BLD), reminded me of my little brother and his wife, who just had their first baby 2 weeks ago. So I made this card with them in mind. I've paired this BLD stamp with papers from October Afternoon, a jumbo eyelet from WeRMemory Keepers and Ribbon from American Crafts. Oh, and the sentiment is from PTI.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you'll play along with us! Be sure to check out what the Sketch Girls have for you over at the DSC Blog!! LORi Boyd, the artist of this FAB stamp, just happens to be a Sketch Girl too ;)

4 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

I absolutely LOVE THIS! What a great take on this week's sketch- SO Creative!

April said...

Awww....I adore this.....what a happy moment (and she is utterly gorgeous, from the pix I saw) and a great card to welcome your newest family member!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just precious!

~*Joni said...

Eeek! Your interpretation of Jen's sketch is soooo brilliant! Love the happy colors and fun banner - you are so darn great! ;) Hugs my friend!