Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Notes of Encouragement

Please click HERE for the current Sparkle Creations Challenge. Thanks!

Hi Friends!
I hope your Tuesday is off to a great start!

I'm back with another fun card for By LORi Designs! I know this may look a little similar to last week's card, but it's because I'm working on a little note card set with different verses to uplift and each with their own BLD Puddle Jumper to make your heart smile!

Besides using the ADORABLE PJ Ella for this card (that is now available in the BLD Digi Shop), I've decided to make each of these note cards to be very much like each other. And with such a poignant sentiment (Bible verse) and sweet sweet stamp, it makes sense to go truly CAS (clean and simple) and draw attention to the stamps alone.

I'm hoping that this card will bring a smile to your face today!

Be sure to check out what my fellow Lollipop Girls have for you today over at the BLD Blog!
Have a GREAT DAY and I'll see you on Thursday!

Cardstock: SU Rich Razzleberry
Stamps: By LORi Designs, PJ Winter Ella, Sweet & Sassy Stamps sentiment

3 comments:

April said...

Ella is looking good in her winter attire! I love the set you are working on!! I love how the CAS really highlights both your verse and the immie!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Kadie, this is such a sweet card. Your coloring is awesome (of course) and the layout is simple/clean which lets Ella and that wonderful verse take center stage. Love it!

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness Kadie...this is so striking..I love your coloring and the verse along with this cutie is absolutely wonderful....great job Kadie bug...