Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Bit O' Luck



Hi Friends!
Welcome back for another bright and sun-shiney Thursday and a new sketch over at The Deconstructed Sketch! This week we're rolling out sketch #42 and it's another AWESOME one!
For my card I've used Leprechaun Oliver from Sparkle Creations Rubbers Stamps and I've also joined forces and used the numbers challenge over SCRS. :) I've paired Oliver with papers from My Mind's Eye and K & Company and colored him up in Copics and a bit of platinum Stickles.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you'll join in the sketchy fun this week!

Amber Hight
Amy Sheffer
Arielle Gordon
Donna Wardle
Jen Shults
Jessica Diedrich
Kadie Ensley
Lori Boyd
Pam Varnell
Sheri Gilson

5 comments:

April said...

Oliver is looking so handsome on your card!! Lovin' the green patterns all together!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Kadie, I'm green with envy over how creative you are! ;) Your card is fabulous! Love that little dude and look at the fun layout and papers. Awesome!!!

Jen Shults said...

This is adorable Kadie! I love the bright greens and your AMAZING coloring! Fantastic job this week!

Unknown said...

This is amazing Kadie!! I LOVE all the green and black together and that little leprechaun dude is SO cute!!! Xx

Danni said...

Super fun card!