Monday, March 12, 2012

BLD Sisters

Happy Monday!
I'm back with another super fun challenge over at The Pink Elephant!
This week for TPE#139, all you have to do is use the below pictorial as inspiration for your card or project and then link back to the TPE blog once you've got your creation posted!
For my card I've used this adorable Lollipop Sisters digi from By LORi Designs and also threw in the Easter basket from the Puddle Jumper Easter Lyla digi. I've paired these sweeties with papers from PTI, ribbon and punch from Martha Stewart Crafts and button from Amuse. Oh, and sentiment from Amy R stamps for All That Scraps.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope that you'll join in on the fun this week over at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog! Be sure and check out all the amazing inspirations that Ella's Girls have for you!

3 comments:

April said...

Your card akes me wish my sister and I had been closer in age! Lovely creation today, Miss Kadie!

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! Beautiful card, Kadie! Love how you used those pretty polka-dotted papers to create vertical panels on the background layer and horizontal panels on the image die cut layer. Those darling sister images are too cute and colored perfectly! Love it!!!

Leif and Jami Gustafson said...

super-duper-cute!