Thursday, April 19, 2012

Note Of Thanks



Hi Friends!
Welcome back for another fabulous and fun Thursday over at The Deconstructed Sketch! This week we're at sketch #48 and it's another brilliant one!
As you can see I've given this week's sketch the ole flip-a-roo again to fit the fun bird cage set I've gotten from Amuse Studio. I also used a musical background stamp from Amuse as well, to give these songs birds a melody. I've paired the stamps with papers from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dilly Dally and topped it off with some hand stitching. If you like these sets I've used and/or are interested in finding out more about Amuse Studio, my friend Jeanette is a consultant and would love to hear from you!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you'll join in the sketchy fun this week! Be sure to check out the amazing creations from the rest of the Deconstructed Sketch Girls!

Amber Hight
Amy Sheffer
Arielle Gordon
Donna Wardle
Jen Shults
Jessica Diedrich
Kadie Ensley
Lori Boyd
Pam Varnell
Sheri Gilson

4 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Oooh! I adore this. That pop of red is perfect. LOVE that. And all the other details just make everything coordinate... gorgeous work!

Teresa Kline said...

this is soooo cool, I adore the music notes....very sweet...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Amy Sheffer said...

Ahhhhh, some of my favorite papers, currently! This is gorgeous! I love how you put the music paper behind the birdcage! Awesome take on the sketch!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Cute card and take on the sketch! Love how you switched the sketch. TFS.