Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Thank You


Hi Friends! Happy Tuesday to you!
I'm back with another fun card for you today for By LORi Designs!

For my card today I've used Lollipop Avery, the most adorable little ballerina I've ever seen. Avery is an original BLD immie, so while she's not necessarily new this month, she's always in style! I've paired Avery with papers from Basic Grey Plumeria, ribbon from Amuse, pearls from Kaisercraft, sentiment from SU and colored her up with Copic Markers.

Be sure and check out what all of the BLD Gals have in store for you today! And please join me in officially welcoming our dear friends, Mary Giles, Kim O'Connell and Jeanie Witmer to the team!! It's awesome to have them all designing with BLD, whether it's the first time of back for another season!
BLD Blog
LORi
Arielle
Cindy
Jeanie
Kim
Krista
Karen
Mary
Sheri
Simmone
Taylor
Tracy

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Kadie, this is a fabulous card! What a great use of ribbon - like the way you zig-zagged it. Very pretty color scheme, too.