Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Coffee Crusader

Hi Friends!

I just thought I'd pop in to say 'hello' and share a little card with you while I'm at it! :)

A friend of mine saw this stamp and instantly knew someone it applied too...I think many of us can relate!

So, I used my favorite Clean and Simple layout and created a card for her to give. The stamp I used is called Coffee Crusader and it's one of those irresistible Moonlight Whispers designed by Annie Rodrigue and found over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
I did just a touch of scoring and lined the inside to cover the Copic coloring left on the reverse side and VOILA...a card to make an coffee lover smile!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

2 comments:

April said...

I love this CAS layout! I can so relate to this stamp.....might have to hunt it up!

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! What a fantastic CAS card, Kadie. Your coloring of this super cute image along with the great sentiment make this a standout card!! And I, too, can think of many who this applies to!