Monday, September 24, 2012

You're A Classic



Hi Friends!
It's time for another challenge over at The Pink Elephant! And this week all you have to do is use a HEXAGON or CHEVRON (or chevron pattern, as I did) on your card or project.

For my card I've used this coveted Classic Pickup set from Stampin Up and paired it with papers and burlap from My Mind's Eye.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope that you'll join in on the fun this week over at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog!
Be sure and check out all the amazing color inspirations that Ella's Girls have for you!

7 comments:

Nana said...

Beautiful card love the image.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

April said...

Lovely card! I love the chevron dp!!

Stacey Schafer said...

great masculine take with the chevron, Kadie!

Andrea W said...

Fantastic card! I love the direction you used the chevron paper and burlap ribbon is the perfect accent.

Liz said...

Great card for any guy ! I love how you used burlap

Darlene said...

This is just a fantastic card for a guy! (or a car-loving gal like me). Love the chevron paper and the image is great. The burlap is a nice touch too!

Barb said...

Very Pretty--love the image and the chevrons too!