Friday, November 30, 2012

Anything Goes At ABC


Hi Friends!
I have 2 post for you today! Can you believe it? :)

A couple week's ago I was a winner at ABC Challenges, which meant that I get to participate today in their new challenge! How cool is that! The challenge this week is ANYTHING GOES and I decided to share a card that I've been waiting to share with you for a while now.

I made this Mo Manning card for my sweet friend, Paola's Mo Manning swap. And I thought today was the perfect day to share it, because it's Paola's BIRTHDAY!! 

Paola is one amazing woman: an incredible mother, daughter and grandmother and a sweet, sweet friend to all that she meets. I have been SO blessed to know her and share a friendship with her for 5 years now! BIG HUGS and smoochies to her on this special day.

 The stamp I used for this card is Mo's version of Snow White and I've paired her with papers from Amuse Studio, flower from Prima, ribbon is SU and button from Basic Grey. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out this week's ABC Challenge!!

7 comments:

April said...

Gorgeous!

Judy McMullen said...

Kadie, what a perfect card and post to celebrate our dear friend, Paola! This darling image is so beautifully colored and paired with amazing papers and embellishments. I'm so very blessed to have one of these cards and can say it's even more beautiful in person. Love and hugs!

Jacquel said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors & your coloring is just awesome! I really like the corner detail with the ribbon too! I'm so happy that you're the guest designer this week @ ABC Challenges!!!!!

Patty Gorka said...

Thank you for being our guest designer this week, your card is so bright and cheery, love your coloring too!

Unknown said...

hiya what a adorable and very super cute card love the colours and love the image too hugs sassyxxx

~Paola~ said...

WOW!!....I am 'blaming' you fir this wet staff going down my cheecks now...Seeing this gORGEOUS card remined me of such a great week end spent together where I did actually witnessed your creative side as you colored and made this beauty come to 'life' with your amazing skills and attentions to every minute details... Thank YOU for the wonderful shout,thank you for the teary smile, thank you for the uplifting you gave me when I needed the most after a very challengingand most concerning week...Mostly, I thank the good Lord to have put you in my path...*LOVE YOU TOO SWEETIE!*♥

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such pretty hues of yellow and blue. Perfect card for, Ms P!