Thursday, February 7, 2013

I Love You




Hi Friends!
Happy Friday!
As you can see, for this week's A Day For Daisies post, we get to use that awesome February kit again! The ADFD challenge this week is PINK POLKA DOTS and I've decided to pair my image with Deconstructed Sketch #88!


As I said, I've used one of the new images from this month's Club Kit at A Day For Daisies: "Love is in the Air.". This image is called, Love Tart and I've colored it with Copics. The papers are from PTI and Authentique and the ribbon is handmade by my ADFD teammie, Sherry.

Thank you so much for popping by today! I hope you will check out the fabulous creations of my other ADFD Teammies, as well as the Deconstructed Sketch Girls!

Alice
Arielle
Broni
Danielle
Sherry

Sketch Girls:
Judy- (off this week)
Cresta
Joni
Sandra
Dawn
Tobi
Arielle
Donna
Jen
Kadie
Lori
Sheri
Tracey

9 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

That ribbon is fabulous! Wow! Sweet image!

tracey said...

Very Sweet Kadie. Gorgeous colours.

April said...

Wowzers! I am loving this! And, Sherrie's ribbon is phenomenal!

Melina said...

This is so pretty! love the bright colors :)

Crestajune said...

So cute! I love those papers... they are some of my favorites. And who can resist that sweet little cupcake? Great card, Kadie! Have a fantastic day! =)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Kadie, your card is DARLING! Love that cupcake!

Amy said...

Cute card, Kadie! Love the papers and the distressing!

:: BlueInks :: said...

That ribbon! Pet, pet, pet!!! Love the shape of the card. You did well on this card.

Jen Shults said...

Kadie this turned out wonderful! I love the papers and that stamp is so so fun. LOVE that wrinkly ribbon... it's fabulous!