Friday, March 29, 2013

Some Bunny Loves You


Hello, Friends and happy Friday!

Today is another beautiful release over at  A Day For Daisies!! AND there's still time to get in on this month's challenge too!

Such a sweet collection of Bunnies in Blossoms this week, and an EMBOSSED WHITE BACKGROUND for the challenge.

For my card I've used Bunny in Tulip and was inspired by the ADFD white embossed background challenge again. Since my first time around printing the sentiment, it turned out larger than I'd planned, I just decided to splice it up and shadow it with SU Concord Crush cardstock. Then I added a little ribbon and twine flair to the bottom. Bunny is colored up in Copics.

Sami also has a FABULOUS release this week of Wizard of Oz inspired images. I grew up watching The Wizard of Oz over and over and over, so I have a real love for this movie and anything related. As you can see, I worked with Toto and his tall friend as they journey the yellow brick road. So fun! Oh and the sentiment I used was half of a sentiment from PTI, because I just couldn't get my printer to work for me, but Sami has a version of this sentiment and some other FAB ones for you too!



Be sure and check out what all the rest of the team has created for you!

Here's a list of all the ladies blogs!
Mila
Danielle
Sherry
Broni
Arielle

1 comment:

cebelica said...

I really like ADFD images. That bunny you used on your card is adorable. I love the embossed background too. Beautifully made. Hugs! xx