Thursday, June 20, 2013

Let's Party!


Hi Friends!
I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday!

I've got another fun card for you using this week's Deconstructed Sketch #106, designed by Tracey!

For my card I've used another stamp from the Moonlight Whisper line at Kraftin Kimmie stamps, called Julie. Love her! The set also includes this fun sentiment too. I've colored Julie up in Copics and paired her with papers from Little Yellow Bicycle, ribbon from Stampin Up, button and brads from AC Elements.

And I've even added a bit Diamond Stickles to make her prezzies, hat and cake sparkle to fit both this week's "anything goes" challenge and the Guest Designer contest over at the Kraftin Kimmie blog!

Thank you so much for popping by!
I hope you will check out the fabulous creations of the other Deconstructed Sketch Girls! See you back here next week for Sketch 107!

Sketch Girls:
Judy
Cresta
Joni
Dawn
Tobi
Arielle
Donna
Jen-taking week off
Kadie
Lori-taking this week off
Sheri
Tracey


5 comments:

Crestajune said...

What a super fun card, Kadie! I love the image and the sparkles are the perfect touch... makes me want to party! ;)
Have a fantastic day!

Judy Rozema said...

Fab coloring - wow that fussy cutting on those candles looks awesome! So cute, Kadie!

Teresa Zuehls said...

What a fun card, Kadie! Great pattern papers and I love the orange button in the middle of the bow. Thanks for the inspiration and have a great day.

~Paola~ said...

what an awesome image you chose! ...and of course your coloring is the top as is your fussy cutting!such fun card! TFS my friend ♥ :o)

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness, this is so stinkin' cute!!! Love it and your coloring!