Friday, June 14, 2013

Walk in Sunshine



Hi Friends! Happy Friday!
We're showcasing another week of June's Club Kit for A Day For Daisies!! And this also begins a challenge week; to use SOMETHING FROM NATURE!

Such a beautiful collection this month!






For this week I've used the hen and colored her up with Copics. I've paired this image with papers from Echo Park and used Webster's Pages feathers as my element from nature. There's a bit of burlap hiding in there too. The sentiment is from Amy R for All That Scraps.

Be sure and visit the whole team! Thanks for stopping by!
Broni
Sherry
Kadie
Danielle
Arielle
Mila

1 comment:

Carol W said...

Great job on this card Kadiebug...(I've been shopping....lol) I love your cards and the way you use your a day for daisies immies. You inspire me my sweet friend...I am so grateful you are in my life...Hugs...