Thursday, July 25, 2013

Deconstructed 111


Hi Friends!
I hope you're having a wonderful Thursday!

I've got another fun card for you using this week's Deconstructed Sketch #111, designed by Donna!
(Love this design, Donna!)

For my card I've used another stamp from the Moonlight Whisper line at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. I love anything 'Wizard of Oz,' so of course I adore this version of Dorothy! I've colored up this stamp with Copics (nope, it's not paper piecing, it's all Copics!) and paired her with a few different styles of gingham papers, button from Basic Grey and sentiment from PTI.

I've also created this cutie to fit this week's "anything goes" challenge over at the Kraftin Kimmie Blog!
Thank you so much for popping by!
I hope you will check out the fabulous creations of the other Deconstructed Sketch Girls! See you back here next week for Sketch 112!

Sketch Girls:
Judy
Cresta
Joni
Dawn
Tobi
Arielle
Donna
Jen
Kadie
Lori
Sheri
Tracey

6 comments:

Crestajune said...

What a great card, Kadie! Outstanding job on Dorothy's dress! It's just awesome! Have a wonderful day!

Tracey said...

Beautiful card!! Gorgeous colouring!!

Judy Rozema said...

Dorothy looks darling with this sketch!! Beautiful coloring as always! I love your work~!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Marvelous! LOVE the design on Dorothy's dress! Thanks so much for joining this week's challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Hugz, Cheryl

Gael said...

Your cards are always so darn cute! I really like your interp of this sketch :o)

Carol W said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE...love what you did with the image...and you picked a perfect layout to highlight her....great job....♥