Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Boo-tiful!




Happy October, My Friends!
It's hard to believe that it's the 1st of October already, but here we are, and that means it's time to get a little bit spooky! Well, a little bit spooky and a lot of adorable, cause I'm back with another Puddle Jumper card for By LORi Designs!

This is Mummy Marvin and I've paired him with papers from Authentique (I think) and sentiment from BLD! You can find this fun image and the sentiment, HERE in the BLD store.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to visit all of the BLD Girls and see all the Creations!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh !!
I love it !! The sentiment is perfect & so fun !!!
Such a cute card, girl !! :)) :))
Xo

April said...

Love it! Think I could get away with this costume for Kyle.?? ...lol

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! What a terrific Halloween card. I love the way you use all those designer papers to create multiple panels that are placed in such a dynamic pattern. Added to that is that sure cute and awesome fussy cut image along with the perfect sentiment panels. So much going on here and so fun to look at!!

Angie said...

Adorable!!!! :)