Monday, February 10, 2014

Love You


Hi Friends!
Happy Monday!

I'm back with today's challenge #237 over at The Pink Elephant and this week it's time for a THEME. All you have to do is create a card or project inspired by Happy Valentine's Day and submit it to the link on the TPE BLOG.

I decided to go CAS again for my card this week, as I still haven't been able to unpack all of my stamps and embellishments since our move. But I actually really love how this turned out! The papers are from My Mind's Eye and the ribbon is from Amuse Studio.

Thank you so much for popping by! Be sure to check out the inspiration from all of Ella's Girls over at TPE! Hope you'll join us!

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Kadie, this is a very nice card. Simple, yet beautiful!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I really like how this was CAS for you to make, but does not look that way completed. Very cute!

Ginger said...

Beautiful card! Love the simplicity! This will make someone really happy!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful valentine...love the fabulous clean design!

Nance said...

Gorgeous, Kadie! It's fabulous! Happy Valentine's Day!

Nance