Monday, April 7, 2014

Flora Inspired


Hi Friends!
Hope you had a great weekend!

I'm here with today's challenge #246 over at The Pink Elephant. This week it's time for a PHOTO INSPIRATION! All you have to do is use the below photo as inspiration for your card or project and submit your link on the TPE BLOG.

This photo truly reminds me of my wedding bouquet! The perfect combination of pinks with a hint of green. For my card I've used a clear cling stamp from A Day For Daisies and paired it with Prima flowers and papers from Crate Paper.

Thank you so much for popping by! Be sure to check out the inspiration from all of Ella's Girls over at TPE! Hope you'll join us!

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Kadie! This is beautiful! I love how you used the green (flowers) and made leaves out of them. I never know what to do with those green things. Now you've inspired me!

Lori Turner said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Kadie! I love those flowers you colored and the strips of DP behind the image are neat! Have a wonderful week girl!