Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Let's get together ya ya ya

It's time to Partay!! I always get excited when summer comes around because that means alot of opportunities to get together with friends and family. BBQ's, dinner parties, cocktail parties, pool parties, tupperware parties...wait...and stamping parties!! I have all these great ideas for parties but not a lot of ideas for the invitations. A few of us were talking about swapping recipes for appetizers, desserts and entrees (which I'm lacking in ideas for as well) and I thought that would be a great card swap...invites and recipes. And that's where the Summer Soiree card swap came about. Thanks to all who have participated in this. Your ideas are Fabulous and I can't wait to try out all the new recipes!
Here is the card I came up with for this swap.


card front

recipe

back of card

No comments: