Friday, February 13, 2009

February in the Sisterhood


I'm part of a monthly card swap that just completed it's first month's swap in January. It has been such a blessing and a blast getting to know the gals in this group and swap creations, as well as ideas! I know many of us will be life long friends. Yay!!

This month the theme is Mardi Gras and our hostess is the ever so lovely and delightful (and hilarious) Mary.

Mardi Gras is quickly approaching--bring on the pancakes, I'm ready for Fat Tuesday! Yummm!!
P.S. There is clear Spica pen on the sentiment but my poor photo skills didn't capture it. 6 lucky ducks will have the proof IRL!



5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

What a stunning card - very classic and elegant! Love the bling! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great card! And I believe you :)

Mary Giles said...

This is very lovely and elegant. I love the background, the ribbon treatment, and well just everything. I know I gave everyone a challenge they thought would be easy at first.

Lorie said...

This is great Kadie! I love that stamp, and your details are fantastic! You did sooooo good!!!

*Susan* said...

What a sophisticated card! I love the image and how you sparkled it up with the bling!! Gorgeous backround too!