Monday, June 29, 2009

Ride the Wave, Dude!


Hi Friends!
Happy Monday! I was really productive with cards this weekend. I think DH and I decided it was a record. So, it was hard to decide which one to show you today! LOL! But I finally decided on this little Ian who's sporting his new summer clothes and enjoying the surf! It makes me think of vacation and it's getting closer to that time. It will be nice to have a 3 day weekend!! Hope you have a great week and I'll see you back here tomorrow!

Deets:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Dress Me, Wardrobe 2, Wardrobe 1 sentiment
Paper: K & CO Actopus to Zelephant, AC Textured CS
Ink: Copics E08 BG23 E47 YR04 E21 E35 E02 BG93
Embies: SU! Ribbon, Orange Thread, Paper Piercing Tool

10 comments:

Mary Giles said...

Soooo cute. Glad you took the flat shot so I could see the wave paper. That is a cool effect. I can't wait to see what you made!

Danni said...

Great card!! You are so creative!

Tracey said...

This is an adorable card Kadie! Love the colours!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Awwww he is SO cute and I LOVE that little sea creature on the DP-adorable! This is an awesome summer card, Kadie! Hope you had a great weekend!

WickedPixie said...

This is so creative and fun! I love the things you come up with! Often I've bought the same paper thinking it would make something cute, but I haven't thought of what, and then I see you use it in just the perfect way! :-) Traci

Catherine said...

Wish I could say that I was productive this weekend...but it'd be a big fat fib! LOL!
This is such a cute card! Love how you attached the wave!

Sparkplug17 said...

I love your card! He's darling.

Elena said...

So cute! I love the design of the card!
So glad that you had a great weekend!

Riet said...

Wowww Kadie,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lorie said...

Productive indeed! What a cool dude you've colored up here. Looking forward to the rest of the creations this week! Hugs to you!