Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Waiting to Welcome Ayla


Hi, hello, how are ya?
I'm here today with another sweet baby card. I tell ya...8 months ago was a busy time! LOL!
I went to a shower last weekend for my dear friend, Emily who is expecting a baby girl next month. Emily has been super encouraging and supportive to me since I started making cards...she's one of the only people who gets to see each of them in real life everyday when I bring them to work to be photographed! So of course I had to come up with something super special just for her and to celebrate baby Ayla's much anticipated arrival. I picked out this little shoe paper at JoAnn's knowing I wanted to use it just for her card.
Okay, so, back to the shower, oh my goodness, this little girl is going to be decked out in THE CUTEST stuff...so many adorable baby girl clothes!! I also was able to gift a baby chipboard album to Emily and I hope she has a blast with it. Lots of love to you, Emily!

Have a great day, Friends!

7 comments:

Elaine said...

This is beautiful, Kadie!

Anonymous said...

ooo - babies. I love babies. And I agree - it's an avalanche of littles lately! Super card Kadie. I'm sure your friend loved it and will treasure it always!

Tammy said...

OH Kadie
How fantastic! I love your card. What a great idea to use a top.
What a fantastic idea.
So glad to hear the shower was a blast. I know she loved the Baby scrapbook. You are such a sweetheart Kadie.

Sparkplug17 said...

What cute projects!

Mary Giles said...

This is absolutely too cute and I LOVE that shoe paper. Perfect for a baby card.

gobeagirl said...

Hello again, Your card is just too cute. I love your work. Your friend if a very lucky lady...Have a great day(evening)..lol Lisa G

Lorie said...

What a sweet card, Kadie! Those scrapbooks you're making are completely adorable, and will be a cherished gift to the new moms!