Tuesday, October 6, 2009

You're Absolutely Fabulous


Hello My Dear Friends!
I'm back as promised and today I have a card that I made to let a special someone know that she is being thought of and prayed for. I got this fabulous Diane Duda stamp several months ago and have had this image colored up for a while but it's just been waiting for the right time to jump onto a card. And today's the day! The embossing is a tad hard to read because the stamp writing is so fine, but the sentiment reads, "In good times or bad, You're absolutely fabulous." I think that's true for all of you! You're all wonderfully beautiful women, don't let anyone tell you any differently. :) Have a SUPERB Tuesday!

Deets:
Stamps:
Sugar Nellie, Diane Duda Curtsy, SU! Absolutely Fabulous Sentiment
Paper: Basic Grey Lemonade, Razzleberry, White CS, AC textured CS
Ink: Copics, Momento Black, Opaque Emboss Powder
Embies: American Crafts Ribbon

8 comments:

WickedPixie said...

Super cute! I love these Duda stamps! I have several lonely un-inked ones that I should go pay attention to! So many stamps, so little time! :-)Traci

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card! I love the green dress.

Mary Giles said...

This is super cute! I love the stance of this girlie stamp. The sentiment is great and so are the colors. Great job on shading the hair.

Sandra MacLean said...

Oh you have the Duda girls!!?! I have window shopped these girls for ever now! You did a fantastic job of showcasing her Kadie. I love how she's in the corner and holding up the rest of the card. Very cool card GF!

Tammy said...

Super cute card. You gotta love Diane Duda.

Catherine said...

This is such a cute card, Kadie! Love her green dress, of course, and the yummy paper! I have this one and 2 other new pads - they are all so yummy, I don't know which one to tear into first! LOL!

MiamiKel said...

OH this is superbly cute -- such wonderful colors to match a terrific sentiment. YOu always have the cutest stamps! So refreshing to see such a lovely card -- what a blessing you are!

Lorie said...

What an adorable image! I love it!!