Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Moon Trailer


10 more days and my SIL and I will be in the theater seeing New Moon. :) We're don't consider ourselves Twihards but we do enjoy a good story. And since the Twilight characters were what inspired some of my first creations for The Greeting Farm, I couldn't pass up the chance to play with these Wild Sprout digis that just happened to look a lot like Bella and Jacob! :)
I'll be back tomorrow with a couple more digi creations using Marina Neira and Janet McDonnell's stamps. Until then...have a fun Tuesday!

Deets:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Limited Edition Wild Sprout Digi Camille and Joseph, Artful inkables Fictionally Inspired
Paper: SU! Thoroughly Modern DSP, Soft Suede, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White
Ink: Copics, Choc. Chip, Versamark
Embies: Basic Grey Button, Linen Thread, Artful Inkables Charm, Nesties, SU Ribbon, Cuttlebug Emboss Folder, Paper Distress Tool

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so darling.

Mary Giles said...

Eek! This tooo cute and I love the rich colors and you really colored these up to match the charaters. Great layout and the paw print background is perfect!

Catherine said...

ROFL! So cute! Love the wolf prints and the sentiment - totally sums up New Moon!
I can't believe it's almost here! Woohoo!!!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

So cute! I'm really excited for NM too!

MiamiKel said...

I'm going to be the first one in line!!! LOL! This is s darling representative of the characters - it's going to be a smashingly good movie and your card is a wonderful treat as well! (love the footprints!) Great job!

ellepaulette said...

Oooh!! I love your card! I hope you get a chance to join us in the New Moon Blog hop over on TwilighTuesday.com!!

Lorie said...

Oh me too! I'm not a Twihard, but I do so enjoy the story! This is a fabulous representation of the ever popular saga! Your cards are always a special treat! Great job, Kadie!!