Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas


Happy Wednesday, Everyone!
I guess it's the Eve of Christmas Eve, right? Oh the anticipation!
Today is my last day of work before the holiday and it's tradition that us girls in the office exchange gifts. All of the ladies I work with know that I make cards and have been huge supporters of mine since I started this blog, often asking, "do you have a card today?" So of course I had to come up with a little something something for them to says thanks and Merry Christmas. Anyway, just something simple and I thought I'd share a pic.
I"ll be continuing with the 12 sketches tomorrow, so please stop back for that. Until then, have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

Tracey said...

Fabulous cards Kadie!! A very Merry Christmas to you!! xx

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute! Have a great Christmas!

Danni said...

Sweet card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very sweet Kadie.

Carisa said...

so cute! I love this set and don't use it enough.

Amy said...

Such sweet cards! Love the pickup with the tree... ah, the memories! :)
Have a very merry Christmas Kadie!

karen said...

very cute kadie!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Kadie, this is too cute. I just love the paper that you used with the truck and tree. SOooo cute. Lisa g

Catherine said...

Love the green truck!