Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Curiouser and Curiouser


Hello on this fine Wednesday!
I'm sorry for the delay in my post today but I spent the morning taking my sweet doggie to the vet! Poor guy!

BUT I'm here now and I have another Alice in Wonderland inspired card!! This time it's my entry for the Chapter Two challenge on the Oh, Alice Challenge Blog. I just LOVE what the DT is showcasing there!!

I saw these Wonderland (Sassyland) inspired stamps from Sassy Studio Designs a little while ago and just had to have them! They are all so fun...and sassy! :)

The Chapter Two challenge is a sketch designed by the Lovely and Talented, Mary Giles...who just happens to be a dear friend of mine, so I had to play! And I hope you will play too! I can't WAIT to see the movie on Friday!!

Okay, that's all for me today BUT I will be back TOMORROW with new releases for The Busy Beauties Boutique and some exciting news on upcoming events for BBB!! Yipee!!! See ya later!

Deets:
Stamps: Sassy Studio Designs Sassyland Little Alice Digi, Sassyland sentiment

Paper: Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety, AC textured CS
Ink: Copics
Embies: K & Company punched ribbon, BG Buttons, Yellow and Green Thread

11 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Kadie. This is beautiful. So bright and colourful, very pretty and such a gorgeous image too.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Anonymous said...

Kadie - this is just awesome! I love the image and the color and the buttons - oh my. I'd be petting it for sure if I were there in person :)

Hugs!
M

Catherine said...

O-M-Goodness, Kadie!!!!!
Wow! You totally rocked this sketch and I love how beautifully you colored this image! The papers are yummy and I just love your embellies! SOOOOOOOO suh-weet!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Kadie girl!!! OMGOSH this is awesome, awesome, awesome! What a fab take on the sketch-thank you SO much for playing along w Oh Alice-I'm honored that you did!

Betty J Schaub said...

love everything about this! too pretty!

Elena said...

Adorable card, Kadie! I really love the papers you chose! Love those buttons you added!
Hope your doggie is doing well! :)

Lorie said...

Wow, Kadie! Great stamp, and beautiful delivery! I just love coming to your blog, because I know I'll find such wonderful creations and tons of inspiration!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This s gorgeous and I love the non traditional alice colours.
Thanks so much for joining us at Oh Alice Challenges.
Kristy x

Amy said...

Aww I hope your little pup is ok, vet visits are never fun. :(
Love this card, the colors are so bright and fun and your coloring is fantastic!

Judy McMullen said...

Love this card. Beautifully colored image with absolutely terrific papers! Love it!!!

Kelly Massman said...

Fun way to use Cosmo's Garden Variety!