Thursday, July 8, 2010

Have a Safe Trip


Hello and welcome to another Fabulously Fun Farm Fresh Friday!! (try saying that 3 times!)
Today's challenge is to use this AWESOME sketch by Farmer Mary!

For my card I've used Amelia, from the new O&A Journey set. Amelia has such an amazingly beautiful vintage feel to her that I really wanted to find a paper that helped compliment that same aesthetic. I think this paper from My Mind's Eye was able to do the trick!

Thanks SO much for stopping by today and I hope you'll play along in the challenge! Be sure to check out all the AMAZING samples by the rest of the Farmers and Critter Crew! AND have a GREAT weekend!!
Jessica Diedrich
Cindy Haffner
Kim Nath
Mary Giles
Randi Wall
Melyssa Connolly
Mercy Kerin
Sandra MacLean
Sparkle Smith
Heather Schlatter
Jen Shults
Amber Hight
Shaela Odd

11 comments:

Shaela said...

awww, this is so cute! love the vintage feel to your card :)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

♥Rach♥ said...

This is WONDERFUL Kadie! I just love the papers and the way you used the layout is great :0) The vintage look is great.

Kim said...

This is so beautiful it just melts my heart!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh look how PRETTY she is, FABULOUS!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGOSH she is just DARLING! And I hope YOU had a safe trip, my friend ;) I can't wait to see pictures!!!!

Danni said...

So darling! The vintage feel is perfect for this image!

karen said...

ooooooooooooo kadie... this is soooo cute! I wanna squeeze it! (but not too hard so it wrinkles)

Tasha said...

Kadie this is stunning, i love the vinatage feel and those gorgeous papers. The sentiment and button are fab
love tasha xx

Jen Shults said...

Kadie this is just beautiful. I love the paper you used and Amelia is just adorable. I love your distressing too. So wonderful!

Heather Schlatter said...

Kadie,

I am late in getting around from last week but I really like what you did with the sketch and I love the papers you used too!!! Great project!!!!

Heather