Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh Boy, oh Boy


Hello, Friends!
Hap-Happy Tuesday!! It's CHALLENGE DAY over at Claudia & Company; and I've been having a blast these last few weeks being a guest with the Paper Crafting Team!

For this week's challenge, all you have to do is create a card for A BOY! What do you think about that? Think you're up for the challenge? I thought so!

Today all the gals created projects using the Echo Park Little Boy line of papers. It's super fun and works great for boy cards! You can find a sampler pack or a 6x6 pad HERE in the store.

For my card, I pulled out little ole School Time Landon Puddle Jumper and altered him just slightly. I though he would be perfect for my first try at an Easel Card!

And that's my card for today's challenge. I hope you'll join us! Be sure and pop over to the C&Co. Blog to check out all the inspiration! And have a GREAT day!

OH and don't forget about our Customer Blog Hop! You can find out all the details and sign up HERE on the C&CO. Blog!



Items used on my card can be found at Claudia and Company.
Stamps: Puddle Jumper School Time Landon, So Random Sentiments
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Little Boy
Clear Buttons: Bo Bunny Delilah Collection
Decorative Tape: American Crafts City Park

1 comment:

Amy said...

Landon is super cute and so is your easel card Kadie! Love that Echo Park paper, it's so perfect for boy cards! :)