Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Oh, Baby!



Good Morning, Friends!

I hope you're all doing well on this fine Wednesday! I'm getting over a little bit of a cold, but motoring on!

I have a sweet baby card for you today! This one features Puddle Jumper Baby Levi, designed by the fabulous, LORi Boyd. I just LOVE how he's in a frame. He's sooooo cute!! (I know I say that about all the PJs! I can't help it!)

For my card I've used some papers that were in my stash---I'm so sorry, I don't know who makes them---I want to guess that it's MME. The "twinkle, twinkle stamp is Stampin' Up (In the Stars), as well as the ribbon. And of course the CUTIE PIE PJ Levi is from By LORi Designs, which you can find HERE in the digi shop!

Thanks so much for popping by today! Have a great one!

3 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

I love how you 'framed' the image- TOO darling!

Magento Themes said...

Adorable!!! This image is so nice.. Great creative work.
Thanks for this.

Anonymous said...

What a fun image and the layout is perfect!

Awesome card!