Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Summer!

Please scroll down for my Sparkle Creations Challenge post, or click HERE. Thanks!!


Hi There!
Happy Tuesday!
I'm back with another fun Lollipop card for you today! It's that time of the week when we get to showcase one of the fab July stamps from By LORi Designs! Yay!

For my card today I've used Lollipop Watermelon Smile. I always ooooo and awww each month when I see the new BLD stamps, but this month LORi has really outdone herself...each stamp is SO STINKIN CUTE!! EEEEEK! And this little sweetie has definitely given me a big ole summery smile!!

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card. Please pop over to the BLD blog and check out all the FAB DT creations!! And have a wonderful Tuesday!
Deets:
Stamps: By LORi Designs Lolipop Watermelon Smile
Paper: PTI and MME
Ink: Copics

4 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Super cute Kadie! I love this layout!!! And your papers are just fantastically adorable! LOVE it!

Sparkplug17 said...

Just darling! I am loving ALL the watermelon!

Jessica Diedrich said...

omgosh this is SO SO cute, Kadie! We ate a TON of watermelon yest- gotta show my kiddos this cute card!

Lysa said...

This is adorable Kadie! I love that patterned paper it matches her perfectly!