Thursday, July 28, 2011

Knock Out



please click on image for a clearer view

Hi Friends!
Welcome back to another awesome Thursday challenge for the Deconstructed Sketch! This week Jen's cooked up Sketch 12 and we've dished out some super fun examples to inspire you (can you tell I've been watching cooking shows, while on vacation this week?).
The sketch this week is so fun, because the layout works for a great variety of images...such as any of your favorite Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! I've used Janelle from the Moonlight Whisper line at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and paired this champ with some DCWV papers. That funky-fun ribbon treatment is from Webster Pages and the flowers are from Kaisercraft. Oh, and I threw some Stickles in there too!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you'll play along with us! Be sure to check out what the Sketch Girls have for you over at the DSC Blog!!

4 comments:

April said...

I need to borrow those boxing gloves! LOL
This is a wonderful take on the challenge! I wish I was on vacay so I could craft a bit this week......

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW! What a fun and colorful take on this week's sketch! Great job, Kadie!

Jen Shults said...

This is wonderful kadie! I LOVE that image and the colors are PERFECT. Thank you!!!

Kim said...

This card is a total KNOCK OUT, Kadie! What a wonderful creation feature Janelle! Love the sketch and your colouring is fabulous!!!