Monday, August 29, 2011

Anything But A Card

Hi Friends!
Happy Tuesday!
Are you up for another Sparkle Creations Challenge?
This week the SCRS challenge #58 is to create anything but a card; using any Sparkle Creations stamp!
So, for my card I've used the Karber Stamp, Reading Millie and created a bookmark! I thought she would be super cute and very appropriate for this type of project. Plus, I was in desperate need of a cute page marker! :)

The papers I've used are from the Bo Bunny, Vicki B Collection. The ribbons are American Crafts and Amuse. The butterfly is Martha Stewart Crafts and I've thrown in a few Nesties too. Oh, and Millie is colored with Copics.

I hope you'll play along with us this week. As always there's a free stamp up for grabs to one lucky winner!

Be sure and pop over to the SCRS blog to see the awesome DT samples! Have a SUPER COOL day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet, Kadie! She's perfect for a bookmark and I love that you stamped the sentiment on the back!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! And love the sentiment on the back too!