Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Heartfelt Wishes


Hi Friends!
It's Wednesday and I'm back with one more Claudia and Company Inspiration card for the month!

Claudia and Company took the summer off, but is getting ready to gear up for the start of fall and welcoming in all the new papers to play with!

So, I've got a card made with The Heart of a Card stamps, to showcase the Cosmo Cricket Odds & Ends papers. I hope you like it! Be sure to pop over to the Claudia and Company store to check out what's new and what's going to be trending for Fall! Halloween is just around the corner! :)

And don't forget to check out the Inspiring creations my fellow DT have for you as well!
Have a Great one!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I not only like it, I LOVE it!! Those Cosmo Cricket paper are awesome, and they are some of my very favorites!!