Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Purple Dragon



Hi Friends!
Welcome back to another awesome Thursday challenge for the Deconstructed Sketch!
This week we're at Sketch 16 and I've got a fun little card for you that almost follows the sketch. :)
This adorable little dragon is Fergus with Tulips from Wild Rose Studio Stamps and the Paper is Pixie-licious from Cosmo Cricket. As I began coloring this little guy, I realized that I just had to color him purple and dedicate this card to my little sister. As it turns out, there is a cherished mythical, mysterious, and magical purple dragon from our childhood and it's a fun little something something that we share together, often reminiscing about. So, Em, this card's for you! xoxo

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you'll play along with us! Be sure to check out what the Sketch Girls have for you over at the DSC Blog!!
And guess what...it's almost that time again, next week will be a sponsored challenge, so be sure and mark your calendar! Who do you think will be the featured stamp company?

4 comments:

April said...

I love your purple dragon! Another great sketch from deconstructing jen!

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous Miss Kadie! I love the purple dragon and I love how you arranged your papers... fabulous work hon!!! HUGS!!

Alyssa S said...

Don't you just love Fergus?! Love your card...it's simply adorable and your coloring is superb!!

Amy said...

Oh, that dragon is so sweet Kadie, love how you've colored him! Awesome card, love the pleated ribbon detail, too!
Hope you are having a great start to your week!