Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back to School BLD

Please scroll down for my Deconstructed Sketch Challenge post, or click HERE. Thanks!!

Hi Friends!
Happy First of September!
Wow, it's still mind boggling to me that we've arrived at September already! BUT, you can get away with wearing white for a couple more days. LOL :)

Well, with the end of Summer comes the beginning of SCHOOL!! Not for me, of course, but for the Puddle Jumpers!! By LORi Designs is celebrating all things BACK TO SCHOOL with a challenge!

We'd love for you to join us and share your BACK TO SCHOOL creations!! Check out all the details HERE on the BLD Blog. And you'll find a ton of inspiration there too! :)

For my card I've used PJ School Time Lucy and paired her with some fun and festive Class of '87 papers from Kaisercraft. I also used the FAB Deconstructed Sketch #17 for the layout!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Enjoy the rest of your week!

4 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Thanks so much Kadie! YOU are awesome!! This looks gorgeous!! I really like these papers and your coloring is wonderful!

Danni said...

Super cute! and just plain adorable!!

Judy McMullen said...

Kadie, this card is fantastic! Love all the papers and embellishment you've paired with this darling and beautifully colored PJ School Time Lucy image...Perfection!!!

Kirei na Kami said...

Oh my goodness!!! your card is beyond adorable, and your coloring is right on the money!! I love the fun, cheerful colors and all the wonderful design elements!!! Too cute for words:)

Hugs,
Carolyn