Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Color My World


Hello, Hello!
I hope you're having a great Tuesday!

I'm back with a special By LORi Designs post today. Last week the DT was celebrating Back To School by showcasing some fun cards with that theme and this week we've decided to continue rockin' that theme by sharing some "anything but a card" inspiration!

For my project I've used School Girl Mina Lollipop to fancy up my otherwise boring bucket of Copics. This was super fun to do and now when I go to grab a marker, I can't help but have a smile on my face from seeing such a cutie pie!

Thanks for stopping by today! Please check out all the amazing Back To School ideas and creations that the BLD team has for you over at the By LORi Designs Blog today.

supplies used:
Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday Paper, Martha Stewart Butterfly and Lattice Border punches, SU Blue Bayou Ribbon

No comments: