Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Waiting

Please scroll down for my Sparkle Creations post or click HERE. Thanks!
Hi Friends!
I hope your Tuesday is off to a great start!

I'm back with another fun card for By LORi Designs! Did you spy all of those fun new digi stamps in the store?? LORi has created another FAB release for you, filled with cutie pie PJ's, Lollipops and Sugar sticks!

For my card I used Lollipop in "Waiting" to create a card inspired by a dear friend of mine who recently found out she is preggers! Hoorah! I also decided to go with a relatively CAS layout and let the immie and the stitching do all the talking (although the stitching is now really hard to see in the photo). As I said, The stamp is Lollipop--Waiting (Mommy) and the papers are My Mind's Eye Six By Six, the ribbon is SU, the brads are Making Memories and I tried for a bit of humor by using that fun SU sentiment. :)

I really like how it turned out and I hope you like it too!
Be sure to check out what my fellow Lollipop Girls have for you today over at the BLD Blog!
Have a GREAT DAY!

3 comments:

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

I had to delete,,,sorry Kadie-bug! Auto correct made it a doozie...lol
This is such a cute card! I am sure your gf will adore it. Those DP's together are just too perfect!

Peggy said...

So sweet, love the sentiment too!