Thursday, January 12, 2012

Love Notes


Hi There! Welcome to the another GREAT Deconstructed Sketch of 2012!

I wish I could say the same for my card...sorry, I can't help it. Maybe it's the lighting (I promise it looks soooo much better in person) or perhaps the fact that I didn't do any stitching. I'm just not happy with it and so, while it has been up on the blog for a few days, I decided to take it down today (1/16) and just leave a snap shot. I just cringed whenever I saw it. I had a bad crafting day, what else can I say :) I will try and put something together for you soon that is worthy in my eyes. xoxo

But in the mean time--here is the FANTASTIC sketch #34 for this week:
For my card I've used the Friendship Jar and FJ Fillers from Papertrey Ink. I ADORE this set. I've also used papers from Echo Park.

I hope you will join us for this sketch!
Thanks so much for stopping by and Have a FANTASTIC Thursday! See ya soon! xoxo

Kadie Ensley

2 comments:

tracey said...

Gorgeous card Kadie. I totally love your PTI stamp set.

April said...

I like it! You are missing your stitching, but I think maybe you should change out the dark dp for something just a bit lighter....but then again, you are the Queen of DP!