Monday, February 20, 2012

Beautiful Life

Happy Monday!
I'm back with another super fun challenge over at The Pink Elephant!
This week for TPE#136, we have an interesting challenge for you. It's called PRINT IT.
All you have to do is use some sort of print on your card or project and then link back to the TPE blog.

Some of you may know, I've become quite the Pinterest addict in the last few months. And on Pinterest there are all sorts fun pictures and quotes and ideas that you can "pin" to remember for later, pin to share or pin to describe yourself. I spied this little message to God one day and thought it was a great reminder to love this beautiful life that God's giving me and be oh-so-thankful every day. So I decided to PRINT it and use it for my card today. And then I also wanted to pair it with this super adorable stamp from Some Odd Girl called Dancin Mae. And little Miss Mae certainly looks like she's loving life! The papers for this one are from My Minds Eye (shocker!), the ribbon is SU, the button is Cosmo Cricket, and the bling on her belt is diamond Stickles.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope that you'll join in on the fun this week over at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog! Be sure and check out all the amazing color inspirations that Ella's Girls have for you!

2 comments:

April said...

Great colors, Kadie!
Hmmm.....I am going to ave to think about this challenge?!?

Catherine said...

This is just awesome, Kaders! Your coloring is beautiful and I always love your layouts. The quote is just spot on. Thanks for the smile, friend. (((HUGS)))