Monday, April 16, 2012

Just A Note

Happy Monday!
I'm back with another super fun challenge over at The Pink Elephant!
This week for TPE#144, all you have to do is use the below photo as inspiration for your card or project and when you've got it posted to your blog or SCS or wherever you choose, then link back to the TPE blog.
For my card I've used this sweet Pure Innocence stamp from My Favorite Things called Violin Girl and paired her with papers from My Mind's Eye, Six by Six Honey Cake, Summer Sun ribbon from SU, flower from Prima and sentiment from PTI.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope that you'll join in on the fun this week over at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog! Be sure and check out all the amazing inspirations that Ella's Girls have for you!

2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Kadie!! Love the papers and great layout. Violin Girls is adorable. Another wonderful creation!!
Hugs~
Sheri

Danni said...

So pretty!! Love the flower-perfect touch!